Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Banksy with 'humanity'





Banksy almost is the one artist I most like. He is a famous street artist in England. I'm not really interest in he is a street artist but his techonic and objects. His works mostly are in realistic and no absolute abstract, and I think thats a great way to communicate with all the audiences. AlsoI love his works in painting and sculptures, the way he used a lot of caricatures to express his idea and believes. I know I use this artist last year for Studio Art class, but I think he is the artist that I have most communication with his art works. Therefore I would like to to some work like his which is the art easy to communicate with all people and no absolute abstract caricatures about Humanity.

1 comment:

  1. kivina, i think banksy is a great artist to be inspired by and you should continue to look at his artwork to spark ideas for your own art. are there other street artists that are working with similar ideas? i like how you identify that his technique and style are easily accessible for the public to undrestand and how his art reaches a greater audience! who is your audience? where do you want your artwork to be displayed?

    ReplyDelete